Friday, May 01, 2009

Go Play on a Road

I lined myself-up for yet another day of hiding in my room. Just when I was on the phone to my mum, I heard a voice calling outside. Looking out the window I saw Steve. I wasn't expecting him, I guess he had come to do some revision. Instead we watched an episode of Seinfeld.

We then went to Lewin Lab and failed to do anything constructive there too. I suggested we go buy doughnuts. On the way Steve text Adam, who just so happened to be in the LCR Pub. We met-up with Powie and Adam then went for a walk.

During our walk I discovered Adam (who I'm moving into a house with) doesn't really want to work for the games industry, but hopes to kill babies instead. Somehow we end-up walking along the side of the busy A11 dual-carriageway, back into the city. After drinking tea at Steve's house we went to buy chips. On the walk home a group of 10 year old children shouted obscenities at us, and tried to start a fight. Great another day completely wasted.

No comments: