Monday, November 26, 2007

There is a light and it never goes out....

My god, how long was I asleep ? My visit to Norwich today was quite strange. In two weeks Norwich has changed, noticeably. It's like a TV show has come and done a make-over...' Pimp my City '. There are many new shops and refurbished buildings. Cinema City has opened, which has been along time coming; the Theatre Royal has a new entrance.

I can't help but think that all this change hides something more sinister. In the last year Norwich has implemented lots of IP cameras and wifi hotspots. I haven't any evidence to backup my theory, there has to be a good reason why such a drastic change has occurred; other than it looks better...allegedly.

I made a visit to the Cathedral where there was a Afternoon service in progress. I walked around looking at the paintings and stained glass in the north transept while listening to the service. There was an exhibition http://www.thedark.net".

I noticed at least several people that I recognised. It's strange I know of these people and yet only to say hello to. Though, I bumped into a friend of a friend in Nero ( the coffee bar with terrible coffe.) I was really pleased to see Anwar, he doesn't seem to be able to find work either, and said that he's looking for jobs in London. Anwar gave me his card pointing to his website, one thing I hadn't known about Anwar, is that he studied creative writting at university. He has now written a book http://www.circleofancients.com We spoke about how people act differently from their normal self when in a group of friends.

I usually catch the five o'clock bus home leaving from 'Castle Mall'. Though being slightly strange I do this very differently from everyone else. Here is how, when the bus arrives I watch everyone pay, the doors shut. I now have ten minutes to run to the next bus stop. I've done this a few times now, the first time I had to bang on the side of the bus and only just caught it. Now I arrive ealier, before the bus , asking for my ticket with weezing breath. So if you are in Norwich at about five o'clock, look-out for a nutter running 8-D

No comments: