Friday, November 16, 2007

Event Horizon

It's Friday must go to Norwich, why? I have no clue.

Returned a very basic book on meditation to the Buddhist's centre library. Their library is very good, and of course, there are also books to buy. I will try getting some advice from one of the more knowledgeable people, on what audio cd would be a good starting point to listen to. I'm not expecting a easy and straight forward reply :)

Went to the Green House, the vegetarian food/ ethical living place for a pot of tea. It's good to escape here and drink tea with people who care or pretend to care at least. Some guy came over and was talking to me, then suddenly realising I wasn't the person he thought I was, said, " sorry, you look just like *somebodies name here*." This was great, I'm always mistaken for other people, usually local artists, or other such people, who are actively doing stuff. Being someone that doesn't produce much to show for myself I'm always overjoyed to receive these moments of mistaken identity. I have a crazy idea about walking up to people and asking,"are you 'Albrecht Prinz' the famous writer from the von Urach family." I will either get a welcoming smile, or a sharp stab in the back, either way it's still funny.

Got the bus home... there were lots of school children..and a man who looked clinically depressed, but, don't tell him that, I guess he's hoping nobody noticed...

No comments: