Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Shelf Life

Still nothing worth mentioning. I have been completely hidden away at home for a few days now, and of course exploring second life. Second life's helping me alot with learning Japanese conversation and reading Kanji err... I think :) I wonder if it will infact spoil the experience of when I finally go.

I'm blogging today, mainly because of the evening news. HM Revenue and Customs lost details of 25 million child benefit recipients, drawing into question whether the government are fit enough to handle a 'National Identity Card Scheme'. I for one am totally against an identity card.

I've also received an email from the UK Open Rights Group, they need our support. Please visit their website:

Link : http://www.openrightsgroup.org/

I truly believe they are doing much needed and important work towards the future of people in the UK and the European Union.

No comments: