Saturday, October 25, 2008

The Price is Right...

Went to my math leacture. The crazy Greek person was there. I could feel him staring at me from across the leacture theatre. I didn't look, and got stuck in to the math. At the end I spoke to some others on my course about him. They too have had trouble with him. What the fuck is wrong with him?

I saw Shaun in the campus shop, another of my flat mates. Don't think it would be wise to explain what Shaun has done previously before University, but he has spent some time in the military, in Iraq. We walked back to the flat together. The Islamic Centre across the road had set-up a stall selling nuts and drinks. We went over to have a look. They welcomed us, and explained that they sold to the Islamic community. The stuff they were selling was cheap. I bought some mango juice for a quid, which is good for English prices. Shaun got to practice some of his Arabic.

No comments: