Thursday, September 11, 2008

The Hentai Tramp..

Read in the Guardian newspaper today about WikiGenes, a new style Wiki that allows users to click on text and see who the author was. Hopefully giving the piece an air of authority and trust. Also there was an article mentioning 'The Last Hope'. The guy from MythBusters (Adam Savage)told everyone at the conference that the programme, MythBusters, wouldn't make an episode on RFID because 'Discovery Channel' wouldn't allow them to. This turned out to be untrue and Adam has had to now retract his statement AWWW!!! :D The was also some article on website flipping.

Drank coffee in Bar Manzanos, or what ever you call it; the one in the Forum. I made a little thumb sketch of one of the waitresses that work there; she had a nice face with good cheek bones. I saw Alex, who I might add was looking very well, unfortunately he didn't see me and I'm not the kind of person to shout across a crowded room.

I spent some time sitting in the park. I was thinking about how it would be a bad thing to hit people back in the street. I was watching people in the park, and asking myself the question, would I be happy to watch them die.errr.. I finally saw reason and walked back into the City centre to go eat noodles.

Wasted alot of time in the noodle place listening to the Chinese pop music that they play, sat watching people pass on the street and thinking about the value of money and status in society, utter rubbish really... I won't say more, hehe, I'm such a fool.

Wondered down to the river, and as usual there were only drunk people to be found. I spoke to a drunk tramp for abit; the second person to speak to me today. We walked together out of Cathedral Close and I left him shouting at an illegally parked 4x4.

I had a good martial arts lesson and was given 9th Kyu. I was happy about this, as now I don't have to wear that silly white belt. HOORAH!!!

No comments: