Friday, April 04, 2008

Today I learnt many things. I watched a whole series of basic Japanese on Vaoh. I then watched some stuff on programming and downloaded 'xampp' which is a kind of lazy mans setup for developing PHP. I liked it very much because I'm very lazy, it takes no configuration to setup...just install it. But, I guess it opens a few security holes if left unconfigured. I listened to this weeks 'Off The Wall.' It was one of the funniest things I've heard in awhile. Eric gave a fantastic performance...

Tony Benn's Five Questions for People in Power...



  • What Power have you got ?

  • Where did you get your Power ?

  • In Whos Interest do you Exercise it ?

  • To whom are you Accountable ?

  • How can We get Rid of you ?



I f you can't get rid of the people that govern you, you're not living in a democratic system.

No comments: