Thursday, April 03, 2008

Weaponized Wapanese

Today I visited Cromer Lifeboat. They were showing an interesting documentary on the construction and testing of the boat. I was really just killing time before I signed at the jobcentre. At the jobcentre there was two positions I was interested in.

One as a trainee Locksmith and the other...
" Previous experience in a similar role essential. Must have completed a recognised apprenticeship, must have full valid driving licence and experience of working with light machine guns, small arms and grenade launchers."

Today was a warm day and people were in their summer clothing. I watched the sea muttering to myself and listening to a German Language CD on my Ipod.

All of the BBC Japanese Language programmes may now be found by searching Veoh.com with the search term bigm000. Notice those 000 are numeric zeros.






Online Videos by Veoh.com

No comments: