Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Shave my Skin

Though it's the coldest time of year, Constable Terrace is very warm. I keep the window open, and last night had to kick the covers off. I Woke to the pleasant sound of the birds chirping outside, which is soon replaced by the buses running up and down Chancellor's Drive.

Before I left my room this morning I got the clippers out. I shaved my beard off and now look five years younger, so I'm told.

I had an appointment to go see the doctor, because of a long running infection. She took some skin samples, and gave me a prescription of antibiotics.

I thought it would be a good idea to go look for work at Norwich job centre. Sure, of course, it was a very bad idea. I then spent most of the day listening to radio 4 in the kitchen, and cooking myself pasta. By half past six I still haven't done any work :/

No comments: