Saturday, February 21, 2009

Imposter-able

After a fantastic early mornings walk, I had a great breakfast of honey toast and Lapsang tea then orange juice. I spent the day inquiring in shops about work. Most people just laughed. I'm rapidly running-out of money. I have also secretly been boiling with anger inside. Luckily it;s only on the inside, despite it being Saturday and Norwich very busy, I had no trouble.

Went for a walk around Earlham park lunch time. I think it might be something I will do everyday from now on.

The internet is down in my room, so I;ve had to hack a wireless connection. I'm standing on the balcony trying to get a good signal. Oh, my mobile rang. That never happens, what a surprise, wrong number!!!

THE BADGER PARADE IS LOOKING GOOD, SO FAR !!!
I been listening to this song today, over and over...


No comments: