Wednesday, January 14, 2009

It's A Tragedy


This blog has now officially turned into a moan-a-thon. To save my sanity I have decided to only speak to people when I'm spoken to. This way I will get more work done, and my train of thought won't be distracted.

I think some people have pretended not to see me, and also when they thought I hadn't seen them they crept past. But to my face they're friendly. Of course as a coincidence for the past few days we've accidentally been at the same place at the same time. On the bus I walked past someone who I like, but think they don't really want to be friends. As I walked past they pretend to look out of the bus window. But, maybe it's the other way 'round, they think I don't want to speak. I don't want to cramp people's style, so why do they bother to be nice...just be honest.

I had to write that, it keeps creeping into my thoughts.

WENT TO Progeny, bought a 1GB thumb drive to install BackTrack 3 on. Then went to drink coffee and do work. A elderly lady asked me questions about my EEE PC, I didn't do a very good job of explaining to her what it was al about. I couldn't explain anything without using jargon, she looked a bit puzzled. She said she had just done a course, 'Computers for te Terrified'..Heh Still, I think she might go buy one now.

Sat next to my table was someone from my college days. They are a mother now; lots of mothers and their babies meet at the coffee shop to chat. Not sure if she's realised who I am, I hope not :/

Got BT3 working of the thumb drive on my Asus. Fired-up Kismet and went for a walk around campus. Due to te cold my hand became clamped around the glossy little black box. I think I'm in love_

I can think of plenty of reasons to not speak to me ...LOL Hahaha!!!
Forget about it already... I can't !! I hope I haven't upset anybody

Can wait for tomorrow, a full day !!!
Thursday's Lectures

No comments: