Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Kill a Hippie

Went into town to buy cake. It was a bright sunny day, so I decided to do some field walking. I haven't actively trespassed for a long time. It started out as a wonder around spout hill.. then I decided to cross a few fields. and through a wood... In the wood there was evidence of kids playing..a rope swing..After testing the swing I continued to a field with horses in. A sign said Footpath so I crossed the field of horses and continued on. The country view was very good, though I was still close to a main country road. And could hear the traffic.

Met with Mark and Simon to go to N.a.r.c.Tonight was members construction contest. There was five entries. All members were given a mark sheet. Marks were awarded on the quality of project construction. After each person gave an outline of their project the judging began. Most interesting I found was the recreation of a crystal set used by the Dutch resistance in WW_2 .

No comments: