Saturday, January 05, 2008

Yappari!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Gosh what a catchy Blog title.. :))))))))

I gave my local book shop one last try and redeem themselves after my last attempt at buying from them, one year ago. They totally fucked it up last time. I would like to support them, but last time they forgot to take note that I had already paid, and I nearly had to pay twice. Amazon I'm afraid is much easier, faster and cheaper....

Well anyways the book I ordered was 'programming microcontrollers in C' by Ted vansickle. I made sure I was served by the man and not the stupid fuckwit girl. Although he pretended not to remember me things went well ( if It goes badly this time I will repeatedly shout at them Onegaishimasu ); so far so good..

Went to 'larners' for a coffee and to read the 'paper...

I like traffic lights.................................................................................................

No comments: