Saturday, December 29, 2007

The Fudge Factor

Spent the day trying to watch the CCC stream. Actually left the house to buy cake at one point. Obviously this meant I had to shower, wear clothes, and breath fresh air like normal people.

The day was very nice bright and fresh. Makes me want to go surfing. The last couple of days I have had strange dreams... four in one night....

One was I'm in a surfing team and everyone else are non-surfers. being the only surfer I'm not chosen and I feel angry about this. I laugh as one of the team gets dumped onto the shore head first by a large wave. There's a group photo taken and everyone else has a bruised bloody face. I'm happy and feel justified.

Second dream smoking cigarttes whilst driving my VW Super beetle on a warm day. It doesn't matter how long you give-up smoking, many years latter you will still dream of it.

i think there was two other, but my brain isn't leting me remember...

At the CCC they had a demo' about data retention and surveillance in Alexandaplatz...

No comments: