Sunday, December 09, 2007

Bloody Sunday

My legs need rest after yesterday, I woke this morning and remembered a dream I was having. I had received a text message from a friend that said,' She has sold the soap shop, what do you think about this ?' :/ I can't make sense of it.

Today I stayed in and watched the dvd 'Battle Royal'. it's a Japanese film about a class of school children made to fight each other on an island. People have likend it to Clockwork Orange, but I thought at times it was more 'The Prisoner' and 'Lord of the Flies'; but more violent.

I also downloaded and watched some of the talks from this years Chaos Computer Club camp. I attended the camp in Eberswalder Germany but wanted to see the talks I had missed.

here's a link....

http://dewy.fem.tu-ilmenau.de/CCC/CCCamp07/video/m4v/

No comments: