Saturday, November 26, 2011

Light Entertainment

Lei and I travelled on the 2 o'clock bus to Sheringham. When we arrived we noticed one or two people dressed in costume. Sheringham bus-stop had been turned into a 'Santa's grotto'. A small stage had been erected outside the theatre-house. After a short stroll to look at the sea we returned to find actors from this years pantomime on the small stage, singing. A woman was stood infront doing Poi with fire. We watched the singing and entertainment for a while... The baddie character from the patomime was singing a Lady-Ga-ga song. After three attempted to switch on the Christmas lights.. (I'm still unsure if that was on purpose) we walked along the sea-front, then caught the bus to Holt.

Walked around Holt viewing yet more, Christmas lights and Christams trees. Lei and I walked to my parents house, unfortunately they were still visiting my sister. My parents never arrived home. We slept in the conservatory where we could watch the stars.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

More bloggin', less floggin' please. How are you? How was xmas? How is uni etc.?

TaraPhoon

Bigm000 said...

Good Thanks - quite busy at the moment. HAPPY NEW YEAR !!!

Bigm000 said...

I thought I saw you on Prince of Whales road last night - sat eating in the kebab shop. But actually evidence says you were in Shinjuku... wherever that is ?

Mo0o0o0oooooooo !!!