Monday, August 04, 2008

Woke up late this morning to the doorbell ringing. Ignoring the doorbell I tried to get back to the dream I was having; it was as usual a strange one. I fell asleep last night to one of the audio streams from freebuddhistaudio.com The dream was that I was back at public school listening to a schoolboy speak about Hitler. Though what I was hearing was the MP3 on my computer.

I had my patio door left open and could hear the latch being lifted on the garden gate. The person who was ringing the door bell had decided to take a look around. I just lay pretending to be asleep, waiting to see what they were going to do. They must have heard the conversation from my computer as they returned to the door and continued to press the bell.

Finally I got-up to answer the door. There was a man with a clipboard, his car parked half on the pavement said 'Loft Installation.' I said morning and struggled to keep my eyes open. It turns out he had been given the wrong address, he said sorry to bother me and left.

I haven't left the house for almost four days now, I've got little money and even less food. I spent the rest of the day and night watching the film KungFu Panda and going to scripting lessons in Second Life...

No comments: