Friday, March 13, 2009

Make Haste

Went for meditation class, some good points were discussed. Stuff that people who strive for understand and truth probably already understand. It's good to be reminded of the basics. Unfortunately I always come to the same conclusion; that love is never something that I can have. It's never going to happen for me. If this is true then what will it mean ? I'm pretending to move forward but deep down I can't see any future. I will never be able to trust anyone. (It's selfish I know, I think there is a right time to shout and not be silent.)

I was supposed to go view a house today. I just sat in the Forum drinking coffee. When I returned to my room I saw thirteen messages sent to my mobile. I should care but I don't.

Making miso soup with sea vegetables and rice, maybe I will feel OK after, and stop being such a miserable fool.

No comments: