Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Let us be Appalling

Didn't bother to go outside today, shame, it looked like nice weather. Watched aprogramme about Japan and Japanese fish. I don't think I'm ever going to make it to Japan, I'm too mental. Spent some time practicing bowing in front of a mirror. I have a new theory that if I act very lazy I will hopefully begin to feel guilty and do loads of work. The guilt hasn't kicked in yet, just drinking lots of tea.

This is a poem...well done me_

Lazy Ambition

Lazy ambition
Eyes half closed, watching the clouds
Life escaping me

Loveless mind, blank light
Effort expended not worth
Not worth the effort

Shadow of a soul
I leave myself behind with
With nobody near

Lifeless dead shadows
Nearing the death of my life
Lazy ambition

Timothy Weiermann

No comments: