Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Unacceptable

Whenever you get told off by human resources at work, they will usually tell you that, "this is unacceptable!!!" Just recently for the last couple of days, I have been very unacceptable. I will become better and realise some of the things I think and do must not happen any longer. Bad M000!!! I went to the army surplus to buy lots of green German military clothing.

I noticed that the girl from the coffee shop was at the bus stop, but she didn't get-on, but, she walked past me as I got off the bus at the UEA.

I went to see 'Ghost World' today at the Odeon. It was entertaining but nothing great.

Alex and Yuko came to see me tonight. Alex has planned a dinner party thingy for tomorrow. I'm not sure if I should go. I have work to do, but I don't want to upset Alex if I haven't already. I'm such an indecisive tit.

No comments: