Friday, November 07, 2008

A Breath of Fresh Metta


(Click) The Soup Nazi (Click) The Best Seinfeld Episode...




Woke up late at 9:30, too late to go to math lecture. Pooo!!! Took a shower and dressed to go into the city. Went to the Buddhist Centre, for meditation lesson. Met someone new, a guy called Andrew. Andrew has previously been to UEA and done a master's degree in Biology. Tom was trying to get people who volunteer at the centre, to give him a quote on why volunteering is such a good idea. I would have tried to help him, but anything with my name on will instantly loose all credibility and value.

Despite spending some time talking about not buying material stuff; I bought a cheap printer for 35 Squid. I carried the printer home on the bus trying not to kneecap people on the way. errr.. well I didn't try too hard...obviously!!

Dumped my printer in my room, then went to see a guy at the 'Dean of Student's Office.' Ian Gillespie was just about to go home, but, very kindly returned to his office to discuss my problems. He listened and gave me another contact detail. It looks like I will have to try and swap rooms. Then hopefully I will be away from nutjob.

For dinner I ate five dohnuts.

No comments: