Wednesday, March 05, 2008

zyouzudesune

Spent the last couple of days curling-up and waiting to die. I prescribed myself cake and the group 'Underworld.' Travelled on the bus into Norwich. In Norwich I looked in bins for my new employer. After finding no clues for work I walked from the city to Norwich Airport for the Norwich Amateur Radio Club.

People at the club had brought old equipment to sell. I met Simon, the guy that usually gives me a lift. Simon had done a spot of impulse buying and had bought himself a power supply. After some chat and browsing David the chairman read-out some notices. There's some good stuff to be looking forward to in the near future. One of which being a visit on Friday to a bunker to hear about Norwich's RAYNET. Simon kindly gave me a lift home. Sunday i will begin my 'Foundation Amateur Radio Licence.'

No comments: