Saturday, September 18, 2010

Scream and Dream

Had an odd dream last night... it was kinda like a mini nervous break-down. I seemed to be in a taxi screaming as loud as I could manage - hope nobody heard as they might have thought someone was being hacked to death..

When I awoke I didn't feel too bad, almost restful. Wish I could lucid dream - that would be very handy.

Chris has returned to Norwich from his summer holiday. We walked into the city for him to buy a bicycle lock and some food. I say food but in actual fact he bought crisps, some berries and yogurt.. I bought 8 FAB ice lollies for 97p and ate all of them before they defrosted. It was abit embarrassing walking through the city with Chris. He looks about 10 years old and I'm not sure about eating crisps in public, it just seems wrong.




2 comments:

abi said...

wow, i love Babooshka, how great to watch it again! She is a crazy lady!!

Bigm000 said...

Heheh !!! Love it !!